Hincapie Black Ice Heavy Winter Glove
- Textured, 4-way stretch MTX Thermal Wind Repel™ fabric provides a conforming fit and winter weight insulation for cool to cold temperatures
- Windproof, water-resistant fleeced lined laminate blocks out the elements
- Fleeced-back Kform Thermal Knit™ elastic fabric insulates and wicks moisture away from the skin keeping hands warm and dry
- Durable Chamude palm with silicone gripper provides excellent feel and a secure grip on the bars
- Barrel cuff fits over any sleeve for increased protection
- Soft, anti-pill fleece nose wipe area on thumb
- Glove clip helps keep gloves together for easy storage
- Kform Thermal Knit™
Structured, 4-way stretch knit with lightly brushed fleece back. Combined polyester/recycled polyester blend moves moisture away from the body while maintaining light insulating properties.
- MTX Thermal Wind Repel™
Textured, 4-way stretch face with insulating fleece backing offers conforming wind protection for 3-season riding. Water resistant coating repels water in adverse conditions, while stretch laminate blocks out unwanted wind and cold.
The Hincapie Black Ice Winter Glove is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.
Inventory Last Updated: Jul 06, 2022