Hincapie Merino Wool Gloves with Electronic Touch
- Super soft Merino wool is itch free and naturally antimicrobial
- Every fiber contains thousands of tiny little pockets that trap air to insulate against the elements
- Naturally porous Merino wool fibers give off a small amount of heat as they absorb and transport moisture away from the skin, preventing chill
- Merino wool fiber's unique chemistry and bacteria resistance naturally suppresses odors caused by human sweat
- Special non-skid, silicone gripper palm pads provide a secure grip on the bars, shifters and brake levers
- Ergonomic stretch-to-fit design ensures a comfortable fit
- Electronic touch
Merino Wool - Incredibly fine fibers create soft, itch-free products that keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This Merino Wool & Polypropylene fiber with a nylon core blend increases dry time to help improve your comfort and also improves recovery, provides better strength and durability. The wool fibers contain thousands of tiny ‘pockets’ that trap air to insulate against changing elements. These naturally porous, anti-microbial and odor resistant fibers wick moisture away from the body to help regulate temperature naturally.
The "Electronic Touch" model of our glove made for cyclists and runners. Riding or running with a touch screened smart phone is all good until you try to use one while wearing long-fingered gloves. That's when smart phones become dumb. That's why on the tips of the middle finger, index finger and thumb of the Hincapie ET Wool we have added yarn that allows you to operate your device as well as you could without wearing gloves at all. Now you can tap away without removing your gloves. Problem solved, but lets keep it safe and not have the wheels turning while using your phone.
The Hincapie Merino Wool Gloves is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Aug 07, 2020