Hincapie Power Winter Glove
- Textured, 4-way stretch MTX Thermal Wind Repel™ fabric provides a conforming fit and winterweight insulation for cool to cold temperatures
- Windproof, water-resistant fleecedlined laminate blocks out the elements
- Fleeced-back Kform Thermal Knit™ elastic fabric insulates and wicks moisture away from the skin keeping hands warm and dry
- Durable Chamude palm with silicone gripper provides excellent feel and a secure grip on the bars
- Barrel cuff fits over any sleeve for increased protection
- Soft, anti-pill fleece nose wipe area on thumb
- Glove clip helps keep gloves together for easy storage
- Reflective treatments for high visibility
- Kform Thermal Knit™
Structured, 4-way stretch knit with lightly brushed fleece back. Combined polyester/recycled polyester blend moves moisture away from the body while maintaining light insulating properties.
- MTX Thermal Wind Repel™
Textured, 4-way stretch face with insulating fleece backing offers conforming wind protection for 3-season riding. Water resistant coating repels water in adverse conditions, while stretch laminate blocks out unwanted wind and cold.
The Hincapie Power Winter Glove is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Inventory Last Updated: Aug 07, 2020