CLIMBER‘S 3.0 JERSEY
Note: This item is a Sales Product Sample from Castelli, new with tags. We encourage you to use our official sizing charts above to determine if this product will fit you. We feel that these products run true to size according to our size charts. Castelli typically runs small so if you are in doubt please look a at the next size up on the chart. There are no additional sizes available, so please order thoughtfully.
LIGHT, DRY AND FAST
Racing in the Alps in July is for a select few, but the products that come out of that experience are absolutely amazing for the rest of us. We made this jersey with Team Ineos for the rigors of pro racing in hot weather and in the high mountains. It’s extremely lightweight and features open fabrics for additional airflow and quick drying. And by using the same patterning as the Aero Race Jersey, we make sure you get maximum aerodynamics as well. Even if you don’t race over the Galibier this summer, you’ll love the soft stretch and great fit of this jersey, and you’ll appreciate how it keeps you cool on the hottest days. Maybe you’ll even do like the pro riders do and use it on wet days because it doesn’t soak up any moisture. And you’ll certainly appreciate that the fabric on the back blocks more than 90 percent of UV rays.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered rapid cooling, light weight and aero efficiency
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Flusso 3D fabric on front and sleeve
- StradaPro 3D back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Drop tail for perfect pocket placement while keeping jersey fitting well at waist
- Weight: 116g
The Castelli Climbers 3.0 Jersey - Sangria destined to impress, and priced at only $91.00, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: May 27, 2022