Giordana Sport Cycling Bib Shorts
The FR-C Short has received updates for 2015 just like the rest of the men's FR-C line. It's constructed on a curve to clone your body’s natural riding position thus eliminating puckers and creases throughout your full range of motion. The selection of fabrics and the fit create a short that is so comfortable and stays in place so well that once you put them on you won’t give them a second thought. The waistband has been re-engineered to work in two parts. A light rolled elastic at the front waist hem provides a light but secure tension that wraps the front torso. The rear waist hem uses a supple silicone inner gripper that secures the top back of the short. The short also receives the same new HC50 power lycra as the FR-C Bib Short, and the medical industry inspired 190 E elastic leg bands. Being the FR-C Short also designates this as the most advanced bib-less short in the Giordana line.
- HC50™: Compressive power lycra used on the front and side panels.
- Zaffiro 2.0™: Textured anti-abrasion and durable lycra used on the inner leg and seat panels.
- Ametista™: Core Contour System wraps the waist for comfort and carbon threads eliminate electro-static interference.
- Light rolled elastic at the front of the waist hem, light elastic at the rear waist hem with soft silicone gripper elastic.
- 190 E™: A soft non-restrictive leg band with silicone gripper application - 7.5cm tall.
- 190 Mesh™: Soft supportive mesh used in the center of the bib uppers.
- Reflective accents.
- Cirro OmniForm™ Chamois.
These charts are intended to be used only as a guideline. Each Giordana category is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Your size will vary based on your personal preference.
Giordana Men's Race-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Men's Pro-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Women's Contour Fit Tops Sizing
Classic Cycling Men's Sizing
Classic Cycling Women's Sizing