Castelli Climber's Jersey Full Zip
EVERYTHING THEY WANTED AND MORE
The Garmin-Sharp riders wanted a lightweight jersey for the mountain stages of the Tour. So Castelli engineered the ideal jersey for racing through the entire summer.
As requested, it’s light. Very light. At just 91 grams it’s 30% lighter than their Aero Race Jerseys. Those are dry weights. Crucially, this jersey absorbs less sweat, so the weight savings multiply when you’re going all out up the Alpe d’Huez or trying to beat your training nemesis on your weekly group ride.
The magic comes after you crest the hill. The new Strada Light 3D Mesh fabric dries in the blink of an eye and in fact is the ideal fabric for hot-weather racing, even if no climbing is involved.
The incredibly light weight and superlative cooling in hot weather conditions come at only the slightest aerodynamic cost. Castelli wind tunnel tested this jersey compared to the Aero Race Jersey and it’s only 3 watts slower at 40 km/h.
- The best choice for the mountains or hot weather
- Strada Light 3D mesh 100% Polyester multi- denier fabric front and back for excellent wicking
- Velocity mesh fabric on shoulders and yoke for fit and aerodynamics
- Full length YKK Vislon zipper for easy opening and closing
- Lightweight Lycra trim at waist
- Use of sunscreen is recommended
The Castelli Climber's Jersey Full Zip Black White Drive Blue destined to impress, and priced at only $129.99, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Apr 03, 2020