Castelli Gabba 2 Short Sleeve
The Gabba WS Rain Jersey was such a spectacular success in the pro peloton that we couldn’t resist making a long-sleeve version for those nasty training days. Waterproof fabric with remarkable stretch and breathability, but with an almost weightless feel when on the body.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Windstopper® X-Llite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up Front zippered chest vents Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper 3 Rear pockets with eyelet holes
- Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility
PERFORMANCE RIDERS LOOKING FOR AN ADVANTAGE IN CHANGEABLE CONDITIONS
After four years of winning races in the worst weather possible and after being purchased by more than half the pro peloton, the Gabba has received an update. We’ve put a flap over the zipper to keep out drafts, and we’ve ever so slightly refined the fit, improved the drainage in the pockets and improved the construction of the waistband. And we’ve added a new color. It didn’t really need anything else. But we’ve kept absolutely everything you love about the Gabba. Otherwise we’d have half the peloton angry with us.
GABBA REPRESENTS EVERYTHING WE DO
Products like the Gabba Jersey define Castelli. Innovation, performance, creating products that change Pro racing and make you more comfortable. The original Gabba took the peloton by storm in 2013 with most pros buying or begging their way to the must-have piece of the year. While most other brands are frantically trying to copy our old product, we’ve gone about making it even better. Based on pro rider needs, created to offer a tangible competitive advantage and developed in a no-compromise pursuit of performance, this jersey represents the essence of who we are.
The Castelli Gabba 2 Short Sleeve Jacket - Luna Gray destined to impress, and priced at only $116.99, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Oct 16, 2021