LW 2 BIBTIGHT
Note: This item is a Sales Product Sample from Castelli, new with tags. We encourage you to use our official sizing charts above to determine if this product will fit you. We feel that these products run true to size according to our size charts. Castelli typically runs small so if you are in doubt please look a at the next size up on the chart. There are no additional sizes available, so please order thoughtfully.
COVERAGE FOR COOL WEATHER
We’ve been making our tights better and better for colder weather, and at the same time we’ve seen a drop-off in demand for 3/4 knickers. So we fill that gap with the LW Bibtight. LW stands for Light Winter, the conditions that are becoming more and more common. So we build the upper portion to Team Sky’s specs with the Thermoflex fabric that keeps your thighs and intimate parts warm, and then we add a thinner non-brushed water-repelling Lycra® to the lower legs. To keep the lightweight feel we avoid zippers at the ankles, but we put in our Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad because we know this will be your go-to piece for long fall and spring rides.
- The light winter cool-weather tight for when you don’t want full thermals
- Thermoflex upper portion, Nano Flex Light fabric below the knee
- Anatomic cut taken from the Free Aero Race Bibshort, Castelli’s top race short as used by Team Sky
- Lower leg is non-brushed to prevent overheating yet features a water-repellent finish to protect from road spray
- Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad
The Castelli LW 2 Bibtight - Black is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.
Inventory Last Updated: Oct 26, 2021