SANREMO RoS THERMOSUIT
Note: This item is a Sales Product Sample from Castelli, new with tags. We encourage you to use our official sizing charts above to determine if this product will fit you. We feel that these products run true to size according to our size charts. Castelli typically runs small so if you are in doubt please look a at the next size up on the chart. There are no additional sizes available, so please order thoughtfully.
THERMOSUIT FOR COOL OR COLD, DRY OR WET
The Sanremo Thermosuit solves an age-old problem of dressing for winter conditions by eliminating the drafts between your jacket and tights. This newest version adds versatility to address more weather conditions. The lower portion is based on our best all-around tight, the Nano Flex Pro 2. The Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric is warm and breathable in dry conditions but provides our best nanotechnology protection from splashes and light rain. The large reflective panel on the lower legs gives significant visibility and protects from wheel spray. The upper portion is based on the new Perfetto RoS Convertible Jacket. You get full wind protection, excellent breathability and water protection, but without insulation, so you can add warmth through your base layer(s). For high-intensity rides you can remove the GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ lower sleeves and use a Nano Flex arm warmer. If you haven’t made the jump to a winter suit, what else is it going to take?
- Thermosuit for widest range of conditions, from dry to wet, cold to mild
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on jacket’s front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 203 Stretch on jacket’s rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Removable sleeves turn the upper portion into a Gabba for mild conditions
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric on tight for outstanding warmth and water protection
- Progetto X² Air Seamless pad for long-distance comfort
- Reflective lower leg portion for maximum visibility and splash protection
The Castelli San Remo RoS Thermosuit - Black destined to impress, and priced at only $200.00, for a limited time.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 10, 2023