Classic Cycling Tour Bib Short
Designed for the hottest of days, the Classic Cycling Tour bibs use a lightweight, generously large mesh upper, as
well as mesh inserts on the back of the leg panels.
- 10 panel construction on the shorts
- 4 panel construction on the uppers
- Mesh bib uppers for breathability
- V Shaped mesh panel on the back of the legs for extra breathability
- 5 strategically picked and placed fabrics to achieve the best fit and function
- Generous amount of stretch in bib straps
- 4 needle flat lock contrast stitching
- Combination of the flat lock stitching and the strategically placed panels
- Symmetrical silicon, lay-flat leg bands
- 1 year warranty
Bottom Sizing Chart
Lightweight and Breathability
Made with lightweight material and mesh panneling on the back of the legs and large mesh bib straps for extra breathablility.
Made with high density foam including multi layered and multi thickness foam with soft fabric for extreme comfort. The combination of the foam and fabric provide optimal moisture transfer, short dry
time and absorption. Antibacterial resistance is achieved through the silver Ion infused fabric. Also, equipped with a 3D anatomic design.
The bib straps unique design helps them sit flat against the skin for maximum comfort, while also spaced wide on the shoulders to help with airflow and breathability. They made of a polyester microfiber elastic for supreme softness, wicking, and maximum breathability. The square perforations help with the moisture moving properties and aid in breathability on warm days. A generous amount of stretch helps to eliminate the pulling sensation that a lot of other high end bib shorts have.
Silicon lay flat leg bands that are asymmetrical to help achieve maximum performance helping the bib shorts to stay in place and not ride up even with warmers on.
On the fence about this Classic Cycling Tour Bib Short - Black? Don't be. Let our satisfaction guarantee address your concerns.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 10, 2023