Giordana Exo Long Sleeve Jersey - White
Giordana EXO System™ (External Optimization) garments are an entirely new class of performance compression cycling apparel. EXO incorporates unique construction process that focuses on strategic placement of panels & fabrics which are designed to work as one system to enhance muscle performance, reduce drag, and keep the garments as light as possible. The EXO system incorporates the recovery benefits of compression to your bib knickers and bib shorts while combining aerodynamics, comopression, and super-lightweight fabrics to the short sleeve and long sleeve jerseys. The bib knickers take EXO philosophy to the extreme by using stabilization panels around the knee to keep it in place and facilitate uniform pedal strokes. Compression benefits on the long sleeve jersey can only be utilized on the forearms as restrictions around the stomach and chest suppress breathing and would allow less oxygen to enter the body.
NEW A.i. One™ is the ultimate in performance fabric using a special weave on the inside layer of the material to maximize breathability next to the skin while the outer layer moves moisture to keep the body comfortable while offering excellent UV protection. This outer layer is also made from recycled materials. A.i. One™ is also antimicrobial and adaptive to regulate a consistent core temperature. This is used on the front panels that wrap around to the center back panel of the jersey.
The EXO Long Sleeve Jersey is defined by its ability to add compression in the only area where it can be for a jersey: The forearms - from the elbow to the wrist. This area of the upper body and below the knee for the lower body are places where the blood does not flow back to the heart as easily. Targeting these areas is EXO's top priority. The EXO Long Sleeve jersey uses Moovix™ fabric, a nylon/Lycra®, that has a unique honeycomb structure that allows it to stretch not just in the traditional two directions, but on the bias too. Moovix™ provides a higher compression rate than other materials in the line for those who prefer more compression in their bib shorts
- This omnidirectional elasticity creates a micro-massaging effect on the muscles that promotes blood flow during activity and can help delay the onset of fatigue
- Asteria 2.0™ is incredibly lightweight and is used on the shoulders, sleeves, and center back panel for optimal aerodynamics.
- Host Carbon™ is used for the rear panels and limits stretch of the jersey when the pockets are loaded.
- Kite Mesh™ aids in the lightness and breathability of the jersey around the pocket and under the arms.
- LoPro 30™ is a new material used for the arm bands and waist band. These printed cuffs are are extremely low profile and aerodynamic with silicone gripper threads on the inside.
- The no-profile collar takes ques from aerodynamic skin suits to decrease drag while descending.
- Full CamLock™ reversed zipper and three rear pockets with flap for an aerodynamic profile.
- All these features combine to make EXO the most unique garment in cycling today.
These charts are intended to be used only as a guideline. Each Giordana category is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Your size will vary based on your personal preference.
Giordana Men's Race-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Men's Pro-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Women's Contour Fit Tops Sizing
Classic Cycling Men's Sizing
Classic Cycling Women's Sizing