Giordana Exo Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Black
The Giordana EXO System™ (External Optimization) garments creates an entirely new class of performance compression cycling clothing. The unique construction focuses on the strategic placement of panels & fabrics designed to work as one system to enhance muscle performance, reduce aero drag, and keep the garment as light as possible. The entire collection embodies the EXO system by providing the recovery benefits of compression to your bib shorts and bib knickers while combining aerodynamics, comopression, and super-lightweight fabrics to the short sleeve and long sleeve jerseys. The bib knickers take EXO philosophy to the extreme by using stabilization panels around the knee to keep it strong and facilitate uniform pedal strokes. Compression benefits on the long sleeve jersey can only be utilized on the forearms as restrictions around the stomach and chest suppress breathing and would allow less oxygen to enter the body.
A.i. One™ is the ultimate in performance fabric which utilizing a special weave on the inside layer of the material to help maximize breathability next to the skin while working with the outer layer to move moisture keeping the body comfortable while also offering excellent UV protection. The outer layer is also made from recycled materials. A.i. One™ is antimicrobial and adapts to regulate a consistent core temperature. A.i.One is used on the front panels that wrap around to the center back panel of the jersey.
The EXO Long Sleeve Jersey is defined by its ability to add compression in the only area where it can be for a jersey, the forearms. This area of the upper body and below the knee for the lower body are the areas where the blood does not flow back to the heart as easily. EXO's top priority was to target these areas. The EXO Long Sleeve jersey uses Moovix™ fabric, which has a unique honeycomb structure that allows it to stretch not just in the traditional two directions, but on the bias too. Moovix™ provides a higher compression rate than other materials in the Giordana line for those who prefer more compression in their bib shorts
- Omnidirectional elasticity creates a micro-massaging effect on the muscles that promotes blood flow during activity and can help delay the onset of fatigue
- Asteria 2.0™ is incredibly lightweight and is used on the shoulders, sleeves, and center back panel for optimal aerodynamics.
- Host Carbon™ is used for the rear panels and limits stretch of the jersey when the pockets are loaded.
- Kite Mesh™ aids in the lightness and breathability of the jersey around the pocket and under the arms.
- LoPro 30™ is a new material used for the arm bands and waist band. These printed cuffs are are extremely low profile and aerodynamic with silicone gripper threads on the inside.
- The no-profile collar takes ques from aerodynamic skin suits.
- Full CamLock™ reversed zipper
- Three rear pockets with flap for an aerodynamic profile.
- All these features combine to make EXO the most unique garment in cycling today.
These charts are intended to be used only as a guideline. Each Giordana category is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Your size will vary based on your personal preference.
Giordana Men's Race-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Men's Pro-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Women's Contour Fit Tops Sizing
Classic Cycling Men's Sizing
Classic Cycling Women's Sizing