Giordana FR-C Short Sleeve Jersey
Premium level lightweight and breathable fabrics combined with Giordana’s BodyClone technology create the second skin fit that defines the FR-C Jersey. It’s always race ready and perfect for hot and moderate temperatures.
The FR-C Jersey is constructed of premium level materials and utilizes each fabric strategically to create an extremely lightweight, breathable, and race ready piece. Redesigning this jersey was no easy task, as the FR-C jersey has been at Giordana's top rung for years. The new Asteria 3.0 ™ is used throughout several panels. This lightweight microfiber blend is soft against the skin and intentionally designed to breathe, block UV rays, and move perspiration away from the rider's skin. Like all FormaRed-Carbon garments the short sleeve jersey employs a body hugging fit. This facilitates a sleek aerodynamic profile, but also allows the premium fabrics to do their jobs. Well suited for warm and hot weather rides where intense efforts are a given. The temperature range of the jersey can be extended easily by pairing it with an appropriate base layer.
- Asteria 3.0 : front panel, side panels, armpit panels, and back left and right panels
- Host Carbon: rear “I” Panel contours over the shoulders, down the spine, and wraps the kidney area to support the pockets and prevent sagging will facilitating an aerodynamic fit
- Revolution: shoulder panels, hip panels and rear cargo pockets
- Laser cut and heat welded arm hems
- Ergo Collar: sculpted relief at back of neck for unrestricted movement, flat low profile rolled material finish at the front neckline, collar wraps 3/4 of neck. Made of Revolution
- Piped light elastic at front waist hem and silicone gripper elastic at the rear waist hem
- Accent Full CamLock reversed zipper for one hand adjustment
- Zipper guards at top and bottom of zip
- Three rear pockets constructed to achieve an aero profile
- 4th zippered pocket with reflective accent and internal button hole for head phones
We classify this jersey as "Race Fit". They are built to sit next to your skin for a tight aero fit. If you prefer to have a little room we suggest buying the next size up.
Measuring: To accurately measure your chest, measure across the fullest part of the chest just under your arm pits.
This chart is intended to be used only as a guideline. Cycling Clothing is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Your size will vary based on your personal preference.
These charts are intended to be used only as a guideline. Each Giordana category is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Your size will vary based on your personal preference.
Giordana Men's Race-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Men's Pro-Fit Tops Sizing
Giordana Women's Contour Fit Tops Sizing
Classic Cycling Men's Sizing
Classic Cycling Women's Sizing