Hincapie Power Bib Short
Womens Power Shorts : Ultimate in women's specific comfort with supple yet compressive support.
- Moisture-wicking AT2 Force™ Spandex Power construction hugs and moves with the body for the perfect fit.
- Proprietary Schoeller™ coldblack™ finish technology reflects heat away from the body to regulate temperature and provide SPF 50+ UVA/UVB protection
- ABR Resistor™ Spandex in saddle wear areas readily resist abrasion
- Anatomical Power Chamois with E.I.T. Max fabric and high density foam inserts
- Comfort-flex leg band
- Flat comfort waistband
- Reflective logo treatments for high visibility
ABR Resistor™ Spandex - Specially knitted nylon, polyester and Spandex yarns combine to provide a durable nylon outer surface, which resists abrasion. A polyester liner on the inside of the garment quickly wicks moisture away from the body and initiates rapid evaporation.
AT2 Force™ Spandex Power - Durable nylon and Spandex Power yarns blend to provide a structured and comfortable fit that moves with your body while retaining shape and firmness. At 200g utilizing 40gauge loom construction, this fabric is extremely compact with multidirectional stretch. Proprietary Schoeller® coldblack® finish technology provides effective heat management by reflecting heat away from dark textiles; providing a surface that is always cool to the touch, and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Coldblack® - Proprietary Schoeller® coldblack® finish technology provides effective heat management by reflecting heat away from dark textiles; providing a surface that is always cool to the touch and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Hincapie Men's Sizing
Hincapie Women's Sizing
Hincapie Accessories Sizing
|Men's Shoe (US)||----||4-6.5||7-9.5||10-12||12.5+||----|
|Women's Shoe (US)||----||5-8||8.5-10.5||11-13||13+||----|
Classic Cycling Men's Sizing
Classic Cycling Women's Sizing