Nalini PRO Aqua Jacket Rain
With the waterproof but breathable jacket Acqua Jkt from Nalini you are well protected even in bad weather. Beside the bike this jacket is also a valuable companion for your other outdoor activities.
- consists of the windproof and waterproof functional fibre WATER MOA Light (quality of Nalini)
- additionally, fibre was worked with the wind- and waterproof but breathable fibre MANTOTEX (quality of Nalini) and MANTO W.R.T. - fabric protection, which has a water repelling and anti-dirt effect
- completely taped seams
- complete jacket is processed with an anti-droplet treatment so that water immediately drips off
- Regular-cut guarantees comfortable fit
- high collar equipped with collar protection, lined with a soft and eudermic FLEECE material
- continuous, covered front zipper (Nalini - Zipper) underlaid with a windproof stripe
- waistband and arm-closures are worked with Nalini piping-stripe
- jacket gets very small and is lightweight
- so it can be perfectly stored in the back pocket of your cycling jersey
- reflective piping - insets at the lower back
- small pocket on the inside is ideal suited for your nest egg
- extended cut at the back
We classify this jersey as "Pro Fit". They are built to sit near your skin but allow a little more breathing room than "Race Fit" jerseys (ie. FR-C, EXO, NX-G). If you prefer a loose fitting jersey, you should order 1 size larger than the size chart recommends.
Measuring: To accurately measure your chest, measure across the fullest part of the chest just under your arm pits.
This chart is intended to be used only as a guideline. Cycling Clothing is designed to fit differently to capitalize on specific fabric properties and features. Your size will vary based on your personal preference.
Nalini Men's Sizing
Classic Cycling Men's Sizing
Classic Cycling Women's Sizing